Forum

AuthorTopic : New flash poker!
Posts: 353
I agree with Trudy on this one... I see no flashing lights or smaller cards...in fact I see larger better quality of pics on the table and a better lay of the cards...just my thought.......cheeers!

2 years 216 days ago

Chillin'
Posts: 1254
As we are testing this new flash poker look we are gathering a lot of feedback from our players. Please feel free to add more comments on what you like or dislike.

Player duralexa wrote:
The only reason for the horrible change to Texas Holdem would be that somehow GameDesire has sold the previous look and feel of the game to another company, or they have been sued by the original owner of the look and feel and GameDesire has lost. I am now looking for a place to play with a reasonable look and feel but so far no luck as most of the places I find charge money to play.


GameDesire didn't sell the previous look and feel of the game as well as we haven't been sued by anyone simply because Poker Texas Holdem by GameDesire is our product from A to Z.

Post has been edited : 2 years 214 days ago2 years 214 days ago

Posts: 16
Player ZZOE wrote:
HELP!! I really don't like the new design in Poker Texas Holdem it does hurt my head & my husband thinks I'm having mini seizures.......PLEASE do something.Thanks guys.
I think I'm starting 2 like the change.I even realize now that they were not "mini seizures" my husband thought I was having,they were mini orgasiums.LOL-Thanks so much GD & keep having fun everyone.

2 years 214 days ago

LIVE ...LAUGH ...LOVE
Posts: 210
Player ZZOE wrote:
Player ZZOE wrote:
HELP!! I really don't like the new design in Poker Texas Holdem it does hurt my head & my husband thinks I'm having mini seizures.......PLEASE do something.Thanks guys.
I think I'm starting 2 like the change.I even realize now that they were not "mini seizures" my husband thought I was having,they were mini orgasiums.LOL-Thanks so much GD & keep having fun everyone.


oh my

Post has been edited : 2 years 214 days ago2 years 214 days ago

" FACT: My Twitter totals are up by 29 in the last two weeks LOL https://twitter.com/RigsRocks & https://facebook.com/RigsRocks
Posts: 210
well i tried the new flash and here's some feedback for you...i don't have perfect vision and should wear glasses and I don't, with that being said, the hole cards are too small for me...in the advance version i make mine super-size so there's no confusion on my part (was it a spade or a clubi think i saw)....

one thing i like about the advance version is there's a filter for choosing perspective tables i may/may not be interested in joining such as 6-10 players which i filter out of the equation... i don't see that here in the new flash....

another thing I have to add is the ability to sit out a hand or manually put in my own ante...I did not see that in the new flash which i love that ability to sit out a hand or more...

one last thing negative about the new flash I did not see anywhere to shut off lobby chat if i choose...the last thing i want to see is somebody chatting in a language I don't understand...in the advance version there on/off that's very accessible for a players to choose if a player desires to see the lobby chat....

the one thing i do LOVE about the new flash version is the ability to see the table before I ever join the room...I can see who has how many chips and where they're are sitting and where I will have opportunity to sit if I should desire to join in...

having said all this I will continue to play on the Pro "stand-alone" advance version which is the BEST version for me...I would only hope the only thing you would change is the ability to see the table before entering the room would be nice but not necessary...other than that i would leave it as is...

Post has been edited : 2 years 214 days ago2 years 214 days ago

" FACT: My Twitter totals are up by 29 in the last two weeks LOL https://twitter.com/RigsRocks & https://facebook.com/RigsRocks
Posts: 353
Player *Rigs* wrote:
Player ZZOE wrote:
Player ZZOE wrote:
HELP!! I really don't like the new design in Poker Texas Holdem it does hurt my head & my husband thinks I'm having mini seizures.......PLEASE do something.Thanks guys.
I think I'm starting 2 like the change.I even realize now that they were not "mini seizures" my husband thought I was having,they were mini orgasiums.LOL-Thanks so much GD & keep having fun everyone.


oh my


Mini Multiple O's...perfect...dam I'm gonna have to sit next to you girl...

2 years 213 days ago

Chillin'
Posts: 33
I took a picture of the new flash game . You can see it by selecting the PHOTOS folder in my profile and then click on MYGAME PICS. THe picture is called NEWTH. I want to make sure that you all see the same set up or is it only me? Perhaps the OLD set up is still working for some people because the photo of the Texas Holdem game on the Games page is still the old flash set up.

Post has been edited : 2 years 213 days ago2 years 213 days ago

Posts: 33
The old Texas Holdem flash game was much more classier. Notice the table dark brown or black edge or the carpet colors in the pictures on the Card Games Page, you can click them to make them larger. The new flash game has only a dull grey background and a cheap tan colored table edge. The green is also not deep enough. Why?

2 years 213 days ago

Posts: 210
oh youre right Duralexa i dont see that "new" version....ya the colors are too bright but you can see the hole cards better....i always play the advanced version I really dont have any bad words for it....

2 years 213 days ago

" FACT: My Twitter totals are up by 29 in the last two weeks LOL https://twitter.com/RigsRocks & https://facebook.com/RigsRocks
Posts: 33
If you enlarge the table to the full size of your screen the cards become large on the new flash Texas Holdem game. My complaint is the large pictures of the players, the lack of casino like background, and the lack of casino like colors for the table.

Player *Rigs* wrote:
oh youre right Duralexa i dont see that "new" version....ya the colors are too bright but you can see the hole cards better....i always play the advanced version I really dont have any bad words for it....

2 years 213 days ago

Posts: 210
yes i noticed that Duralexa about the size of the players photos at the table im not there to see peoples pictures... which is why I so like the pro advance version where i shut OFF the players picture and just see a name....im at the table to play poker not to see what my opponents profile pictures...1/2 of all the players use SOMEBODY else' picture anyways not themselves....

it seems to me like they forgot who there demographics of the players...I would believe the age of the average player has to be at least 35 woudnt you say if not older...the new flashy colors would not appeal to more mature players....

Post has been edited : 2 years 213 days ago2 years 213 days ago

" FACT: My Twitter totals are up by 29 in the last two weeks LOL https://twitter.com/RigsRocks & https://facebook.com/RigsRocks
Posts: 33
Well, now I got used to the new look and feel. Make the window larger and things are not so bad now. I guess it is a matter of getting used to. There are some improvements as well: The cards dealt are shown better at an angle, also after folding and you still want to see your cards they appear more clearly than before. I guess that the pictures of the players eventually will be replaced by real video pictures from cameras in your computer. It would be a nice option to shrink or reduce only to a name the picture of the players.

2 years 206 days ago

Posts: 210
oh ya Duralexa? that sounds really good the fact you can see your hole cards after you fold...i really have a poor memory and most of time I cant remember my cards I fold, so being able to see them is GREAT idea...i would hope they could add this feature in the PRO advance version...

i have always felt like people try to intimidate you with their ID's or with their profile...shutting off their picture profile, which I do when I'm playing all the time, that it doesnt come into the equation which I really like...i just want to bet on my cards and not let anything intimidate me or make me in any way a bit of passiveness in my betting...I like to be aggresive as possible...

2 years 205 days ago

" FACT: My Twitter totals are up by 29 in the last two weeks LOL https://twitter.com/RigsRocks & https://facebook.com/RigsRocks
Posts: 10
Player DaveIron9in wrote:
I agree with Trudy on this one... I see no flashing lights or smaller cards...in fact I see larger better quality of pics on the table and a better lay of the cards...just my thought.......cheeers!

2 years 179 days ago

Posts: 10
I really like the new format, I have issues with my eyes and I can see the cards much better, I used to use the magnifier to see the suits.

2 years 179 days ago

Pages: 2

2