26 players online!
The game of Kings. Can you stand among them?
The electronic version of traditional Chess - a strategy game for two players.
How to start the game?
- Either click on the Play Now button above or look below and select the room that you wish to play in. The game will open in a new window.
- In the new window, scroll down through the list and select a table that is available. Click Join. Or create a new table by clicking on the Create Table button located in the control panel box.
- When the new table is created and you have a partner ready to play, click on Start and wait for your partner's confirmation.
How to play Chess?
- Chess is a game played by two players, each with 16 pieces on the board. For a detailed descriptions of all the pieces please click here
- Click on a piece and then click on a square to move it. Right clicking on a piece will highlight a green area, this area shows where it is possible to move this piece to.
- The object of this game is to “checkmate”. If your opponent’s King would be captured on the next move, that’s called “check.” And if that king has no way to escape, that’s a “checkmate,” and you’ve won.