A 2 to 4-player game in which you try to score 121 points while moving pegs around the board to win the game.
How to start the game?
- Either click on the Play Now button above or look below and select the room that you wish to play in. The game will open in a new window.
60-second QUICK START Rules
Game rules in 60 seconds
- Card seniority is from King to Ace.
- Beside cards, a special board with holes is used (30 holes in each of the 4 rows) and 4 colorful pegs (2 of each color) for marking the players' current scoring in the game.
- Each player/pair of players has 2 pegs of one color, which move around a 60-hole track during the game.
- When 4 people (two pairs) are playing, they are dealt 5 cards each. They discard only 1 card onto the crib. One card is dealt face up on the top of the crib, which is called the starter. If the card is a jack, the dealer scores 2 points extra.
- The game objective is to score 62 or 121 points, moving around the track once or twice.