A set of six-point bones are used to play Dominoes. The game's objective is to get rid of all your bones as quickly as possible by matching them up with previously played pieces.
How to start the game?
- Either click on the Play Now button above or look below and select the room that you wish to play in. The game will open in a new window.
- In the new window, scroll down through the list and select a table that is available. Click Join. Or create a new table by clicking on the Create Table button located in the control panel box.
- When the new table is created and you have a partner ready to play, click on Start and wait for your partner's confirmation.
How to play Dominoes?
- The game is started by a player who has drawn a double bone (a bone with the same number of points on both halves) with the most points. Players obtain seven bones each. Bones are taken from the Boneyard when a player does not have a suitable bone among his ones.
- The player who starts the game puts the drawn bone on the table. Another player can put only such a bone on the table that matches one side of the bone that has just been put onto the table.
- If you don’t have a matching bone, take a bone from the Boneyard by clicking “ Draw a new bone”.
- The game is finished when one player runs out of bones or in a stalemate (no Boneyard bones left and no possibility to put any bones.