A 4-player game where you and your partner try to make trump to make points to win. The object of the game is to score 10 points.
How to start the game?
- Either click on the Play Now button above or look below and select the room that you wish to play in. The game will open in a new window.
60-second QUICK START Rules
Game rules in 60 seconds
- The game is for two couples sitting opposite each other.
- The cards used to play the game are the cards form Ace to Nine (a small pack - 24 cards).
- Its objective is to collect points in successive dealings in order to score 10 points as soon as possible.
- There is a trump suit in the game (more about trump in our "Euchre rules").
- The seniority of cards in non-trump suits, from Ace to Nine.
- The player on the left of the dealer deals a card. It is obligatory to follow the suit led. If a player has no card of the suit led, he or she is allowed to play any card in hand. A trump card can be played only when a player lacks a card of the suit led.
- The trick is won by the player who has played the highest card of the suit led or beats with a trump card.