Derived from Baccarat, this game is also known as Makao or Mau-Mau.
How to start the game?
- Either click on the Play Now button above or look below and select the room that you wish to play in. The game will open in a new window.
60-second QUICK START Rules
Game rules in 60 seconds
- Two talons of cards per 54 cards each (52 2 jokers).
- The hierarchy of cards is not important.
- This game can be played by 2 to 6 players.
- Each player receives five cards. Having dealt them, one card (uncovered to all players) is put on the table. The remaining cards are put back into the covered talon.
- A player who starts the game must add a card of the same suit or value as the card uncovered.
- Players can offer cards of the same suit or value as the card offered by the previous player. If a player cannot or does not want to put any card on the previous one, he must take the first card from the covered talon. If this card is of the same suit or value as the previous one, he can put in on the table.
- If a player has more cards of the same color or suit, he can add them (all or only some of them) to the uncovered talon. The remaining cards may go in any order.
- If a player puts 2, 3, 4, J, K or A (or several cards of the same value) following events occurs: 2 - the next player must draw two cards from the covered talon, 3 - the next player must draw three cards from the covered talon, 4 - the next player loses his turn, J - the player putting Jack can require cards of a specified value (except 2, 3, 4, J, K and A), K - if it is K then a next player must draw five cards from the covered talon; if it is K then a previous player must draw five cards from the covered talon, A - the player putting Ace can require cards of a specified suit.
- Game deception is to disposal all of the cards.
more info: Makao Rules