Pachisi is the national game of India. The objective is to be the first player to move all four pieces from your entry point to your home.
How to start the game?
- Either click on the Play Now button above or look below and select the room that you wish to play in. The game will open in a new window.
- In the new window, scroll down through the list and select a table that is available. Click Join. Or create a new table by clicking on the Create Table button located in the control panel box.
- When the new table is created and you have a partner ready to play, click on Start and wait for your partner's confirmation.
How to play Pachisi?
- Pachisi is a game played on a special board by 2-4 players, everyone has 4 pieces of green, blue, red, or yellow.
- Players roll the dice before moving, players must have at least 5 points before they can move their piece from home.
- Moving the piece onto an opponent’s square means capturing it. The opponent’s piece then returns to home and you’ll have a 15 squares’ bonus. Pieces on black area are safe and cannot be captured.
- The objective of the game is to move your pieces to the central area, the player who moves all 4 pieces to the center first wins the game.