Brazilian version of snooker. The objective is to get as many points as possible by pocketing balls in the right order using the cue stick. Play free online!
How to start the game?
To begin playing the game, either click on the Play Now button above or look below and select the room that you wish to play in. The game room will open in a new window.
If you have never played the game before, you will be asked to install the game. Instructions on how this is done will appear on this page.
Once the game window opens, there are three ways to start the game.
- The simplest way is to press QuickStart! and wait for the game to automatically find you an opponent. This is likely to be the fastest option, as the game starts as soon as another player with QuickStart! is found.
- The second option is to find an available table from the list of open tables, and click Join.
- If you would like to customize the game preferences, you can create a new table by clicking on the Create Table button located in the control panel box.
When the new table is created and you have a partner ready to play, click on Start and wait for your partner's confirmation.
How to play Sinuca Brasileira?
- Click on the white cue ball to begin a shot. During the break, you may first click and drag the cue to change its position on the table.
- Click the cue stick and, while holding, drag it around to aim at the white cue ball.
- Find the cue stick in the control panel box. Click and drag it down to determine the strength of the shot. The farther down you pull the control panel cue stick, the more powerful your shot.
- Right click anywhere in the game window. This causes the cue stick to hit the cue ball.
60-second QUICK START Rules
Learn to play Brazilian snooker in 60 seconds
- Sinuca is a form of snooker popular in Brazil.
- In sinuca, the players must pocket all balls in sequence of smallest value to largest value (red, yellow, green, blue, pink, black.)
- Once the player has pocketed the lowest value ball , they have a choice of either hitting the next smallest ball in the order or hitting a penalty shot.
- If a player hits a penalty shot, they must nominate and pocket any ball, otherwise they will incur a penalty.
- The play then continues, the next shot must be aimed at the lowest value ball or another penalty shot.
- The game finishes once the black ball is pocketed.
- The objective of the game is to earn as many points as possible by pocketing balls in the correct order.
more info: Sinuca Brasileira Rules