En variant af Rummy hvor 2 eller flere spillere laver kombinationer af 3 eller flere kort i sæt eller viser en kaldet melding ved hjælp af 11 kort. Den første spiller der gør det vinder hånden og alle de andre spillere giver vinderen en jeton.
Hvordan begynder man et spil?
- Klik enten på Spil Nu tasten ovenfor eller kig nedenfor og vælg det rum du ønsker at spille i. Spillet åbner i et nyt vindue.
60-sekunders QUICK START Regler
- The game is played with a 24-card pack, from Nine to Ace. The suits do not matter in PAN.
- All cards are dealt to the players. The game is started by the player who has the "9" heart in hand and leading it opens the pile. If the player has 4 Nines in hand, they can be led simultaneously.
- Successive players are allowed to play a card equal or higher than the previous one (if the first player played the "9" heart, another one - any other "9", the third one "10", then the successive player can play a "10" or a card of a higher value, but not "9").
- The player can play one card or exactly four of the rank, i.e. four Jacks, four Queens.
- The game objective is to play all the cards in hand as soon as possible. The last player to be left with the cards in hand is assigned the letter P.
- If he or she is left with the cards again, he or she gets the letters A and N. The game is played until one of the players loses three dealings and gets the three successive letters receiving the nickname PAN.
more info: Pan regler