Olyan römi változat, amelyben 2 vagy több játékos make combos of 3 or more kártyas in sets or runs called melds using 11 kártyas. Az elsõ játékos, akinek ez sikerül megnyeri a kört és minden játékosok ad a nyertesnek egy zsetont.
Hogyan kezd el a játékot?
- Klikkelj a Játssz gombra vagy válaszd ki az alábbi listáról a termet, ahol játszani szeretnél. A játék új ablakban fog megnyílni.
60-másodperces GYORS START szabályok
- The game is played with a 24-card pack, from Nine to Ace. The suits do not matter in PAN.
- All cards are dealt to the players. The game is started by the player who has the "9" heart in hand and leading it opens the pile. If the player has 4 Nines in hand, they can be led simultaneously.
- Successive players are allowed to play a card equal or higher than the previous one (if the first player played the "9" heart, another one - any other "9", the third one "10", then the successive player can play a "10" or a card of a higher value, but not "9").
- The player can play one card or exactly four of the rank, i.e. four Jacks, four Queens.
- The game objective is to play all the cards in hand as soon as possible. The last player to be left with the cards in hand is assigned the letter P.
- If he or she is left with the cards again, he or she gets the letters A and N. The game is played until one of the players loses three dealings and gets the three successive letters receiving the nickname PAN.
több info: Pan szabályok