280 Покер-кости players online!
Традиционная игра покер-кости (yatzy). Цель игры - набрать как можно больше очков каждый раз при броске костей.
You play Yatzy with five dice. The game consists of thirteen turns. Each player rolls the dice up to three times in each turn. Next to the board there is a list of all the required categories. The goal is to score as many points as possible in all the required categories altogether. All the positions in the list must be filled.
List of categories and the board with chat and player list windows hidden.
The dice are rolled by clicking Roll dice, that appears on the board when it is your turn. Players are obliged to roll the dice at least once (first roll is automatic), but the two remaining rolls are optional. Subsequent rolls are performed with dice you chose not to put aside, which is done by clicking on them. Only dice left on the table can be rolled.
Categories and scoring
After completing your turn it is time to choose which category should be scored. Categories 1-6 are called simple, e.g. the score for category Fours would the sum of all rolled fours:
An example of scoring for a simple category.
If you select a wrong category, then your turn could be underscored. For example, if you rolled two pair, but selected three of a kind, then you are scored 0 points in three of a kind category. Sometimes we have to choose between two categories that are both scored. For example, if you hit three fours, then it would be better to select three of a kind in figure category, which would give us 35 points. If we selected fours in simple category, then we would be scored by simply adding up all fours we rolled, i.e. 12 points.
|Three of a kind||25
|Four of a kind||35
|Five of a kind||50
Examples of scoring for figure category. *For each unused roll you receive 5 points bonus, up to 10 points.
Chance is scored by summing all dice faces.
Possible point bonuses:
- For scoring 60 or more points in 1-6 categories (simple) - 20 points;
- For each figure category (two pairs, three of a kind, four of a kind, straight, full house, five of a kind) extra points are scored for closing the category before all the 3 rolls are used (5 points for each roll unused), e.g. two pairs scored after the first roll are counted as follows: 25 + (2 * 5) = 35 points;
- For closing all the figure categories with a non-zero score - 30 points;
- For rolling five of a kind more than once during the game 2 kinds of bonuses are scored:
- 40 points for each extra roll of the figure (apart from the first);
Extra bonuses for rolling five of a kind are received only if the five of a kind category is already scored (non-zero).
Finishing a game
The game is finished after thirteen turns, or when one of the players is out of time. A player with the highest total score wins.