How to play Poker 5 Card Draw - game rules
What is a tournament ranking?
A tournament rank is a special form of rank, in which scores are admitted for attending tournaments. It applies only to the new poker games. Players are scored in monthly rounds, which means, that every month the competition starts from the beginning.
With the end of every month the best players are rewarded according to the position they occupy:
|1 - 20||(30 days)|
The leading 60 players at the end of the month qualify to the final tournament, which takes place always on the first Saturday of the following month.
There are 7 premium places in the monthly final, and prize pool is 75 mln.
Scoring rulesRanking scores result from the size of tournament prize pool and the occupied position.
- For every 10,000 GameChips in the pool there is 1 point to be divided among players taking part in the tournament (for example if the pool is 1,000,000 GameChips, then 100 tournament points will be divided among competitors).
- In planned tournaments the scores pool is divided into 3 parts: 40% for everybody, 30% for the best 25% players in the tournament and 30% for the final table. In sit&go tournaments 100% of pool goes to final table.
- Within final table the pool is divided according following proportions: 40:25:15:10:6:4.
- In addition, every participant of planned tournament always receives one point only for attending the tournament, no matter how high the prize pool is. Sit&go players will not receive this point.
- A tournament rank is not scored for satellite tournaments, Double Or Nothing 1M & 2M tournaments and for heads up tournaments.
This is a special tournament ranking for players from same country. Here you have the opportunity to compete with your fellow players and compare your results.*
*To participate in your national league you must select your own country and start playing in tournaments and gathering points. You will be automatically displayed in the ranking according to amount of points you win.