Have you ever played Scrabble? Did you like it? If yes, then you will surely like our WordPlay – great way to compete and have a good time. The possibility to play for GameChips will make the game even more competitive.
How to play WordPlay?
- When you begin a session you first enter the game room where game tables are found. To begin a new game you can either join an existing table or create a new table by clicking "create table."
- In the table view, you can begin a new game by clicking "start game" or wait for the table administrator to do so.
- The first player starts the game by placing letters in the center of the board to form a word and clicks "ok."
- If a letter is placed on a cell of the same colour as the letter, the letter scoring is multiplied by three.
- White tiles can be used as any letter the user chooses.
- The game ends when the time runs out or if all players fail twice in a row to make a new word.