A játék menete Mahjong Gate - játékszabályok
A set of Mahjong tiles consists of 144 pieces and includes:
- Colors - (containing "characters", "bamboos" and "circles"),
- Honors - (containing "winds" and "dragons") and
- Bonuses - (containing "seasons" and "flowers").
We offer four kinds of tile sets:
A Traditional set of tiles is presented below.
There are three categories ("characters", "bamboos" and "circles", which are also called "balls" or "dots") and numbered from 1 to 9. There are 4 tiles of each kind in every category, totaling 108 tiles in the set. The tiles numbered 1 and 9 are called "the ends", and the tiles numbered from 2 to 8 - "the ordinary ones".
There are two categories: "dragons" and "winds". There are three kinds of dragons: red, green and white, as well as 4 kinds of "winds" - east, south, west and north. As with "characters" there are 4 tiles of each kind, totaling 28 Honors.
There are 4 "flowers" and 4 "seasons". Both categories consist of one tile of each kind only, numbered from 1 to 4. Since there is only one tile of each kind in the set, BONUSES can be combined in pairs in any way - not only within a category but also within the whole BONUSES set. For example, SPRING can be combined in a pair with any tile within the FLOWERS category.
A player gets points for each pair taken off the table. They are calculated in the following way: the point value of each set (the chart below) is multiplied by the number of pairs still left on the table.
For example, when a game is started, there are 72 pairs of tiles on the table. If a pair of bamboo tiles is removed from the table, the player gets 3 (the set value) x 72 (pairs on the table) = 216 points. The next pair taken off the table is multiplied by 71, and so on, until all pairs are removed from the table. In case of a BONUSES set pair, the multiplier is the tile of the category that is scored higher. For example, a FLOWER + a SEASON collected in the first move is scored 7x72=504 points, while a FLOWER + a FLOWER will be scored 6x72=432 points.
A European set of tiles is presented below. The rules for collecting and scoring are the same as in the traditional version.
How to gain XP - summary
- For every 5000 points in a game you get 1xp,
- For every board solved at level:
1-3: +1xp,4-6: +2xp,7-9: +3xp,10-12: +4xp,13+: +5xp,
- Solving a board without using shuffles and hints: 1xp,
- Solving a board with a high score:
top 10% of scores: +1xp,top 2% of scores: +2xp,
- Solving a board in the shortest time:
top 10% of shortest timers: +1xp,top 2% of shortest timers: +2xp,
- Finishing a game in top 50% (multiplayer only), for example:
- for 7 players in the game, score is distributed as follows: +4/+3/+2/+1/0/0 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.),
- for 12 players in the game: +6/+5/+4/+3/+2/+1/0/0/0/0/0/0.