GameChips are the form of virtual currency that we use in games available on GameDesire.
Gold Points are the form of virtual premium currency that allow purchasing various items or effects in games that are unavailable for non-paying members.
- Get 2.000 free GameChips for start after registration.
- If you wish to play for higher stakes, you might want to consider purchasing additional GameChips (Shop).
- Currencies are not exchangeable with each other
Voor de beste Poker4Chips spelers en gebruikers hebben we een nieuw systeem van punten en gadgets ontworpen. Uw overwinningen en steun in de dienstenontwikkeling zullen niet onbeloond blijven.
Speel games, verzamel punten en verwezenlijkingen!
Gekozen successen geven een bepaald aantal punten en speciale verwezenlijking.
Every month your points are exchanged to special statuses visible next to your nickname:
- 200 points to Chief Poker4Chips
- 1000 points to Lord Poker4Chips
- 3000 points to Ace Poker4Chips
The statuses entitle you to get 50% extra GameChips with every purchase of at least 100K! Your achievements will stay with you. However, received statuses (Chief, Lord and Ace) are awarded for one month - the competition for them starts from the beginning with every month. In order to keep the status you need to have as much points as the distance to a lower status. That means you need to have 2000 points to keep the Ace, 800 to keep Lord and 200 to keep the Chief. If you don't have the required amount of points you fall to a lower status and if you have the Chief you lose it.
Make sure that the transaction in question was confirmed (were all the required fields filled in properly? Was your account charged for the purchase?). If it looks correctly, contact our Customer Experience Team (contact form available at: https://www.gamedesire.com/nl/help/contact-form).
IMPORTANT: In order to speed up the process, please attach the confirmation of making that payment (PDF files preferable) and include transaction ID, which can be find at https://www.gamedesire.com/nl/payments/history. If your purchase took place on a mobile phone, make sure to include the phone number.
The following method doesn't require installation of any additional software. It's based entirely on applications available in Windows.
- To copy the image from the monitor, press the "Prt Scr" or "Print Screen" key (usually located near the "Home", "End", "Pause" and "Break" keys),
- Start any graphic editor. This method is based on Paint, available in Windows (press Start and type Paint),
- In Paint, click "Paste" (usually placed in the "Edit" tab). The screen will show the previously copied image from the monitor,
- The obtained image should be saved in the correct graphic format - for this purpose click the "File" tab, then "Save as ...",
- It is necessary to select the file storage location, there is no need to save the file in one particular place, but it is important to remember this location,
- Then enter the file name in the "Name" field and select the JPG file type from the drop down list (*.jpg, * .jpeg). Save the file by selecting "Save",
- You can close Paint already,
- The screenshot is available in the place where you saved it.
In all our games on gamechips we use certified random numbers generators to make sure every player gets the same chance as everyone else. We don't use blockades for winning or losing, we don't favour any nationality.
Gamechips purchases will not affect your luck in the game in any way.
In order to ensure safe and pleasant gameplay, GameDesire uses the following measures against cheaters and players who do not comply with the netiquette.
- Automatic filters that remove vulgar words,
- Automatic disable of the chat option for flooding (writing many lines of text at once),
- Tracking attempts to modify plugins and games,
- Admins can block players' chat options and prevent further use of the site,
- In the case of multiplayer games, it is not allowed to play on more than one account at the same game,
- The results of the games played are logged and automatically analyzed in order to find and eliminate potential abuses,
- Calls made on the public chat are logged in case of potential complaints about non-compliance of our netiquette by players.