Aug 4, 2020 I just got home from a 5 day stay in the hospital. I had the tee test, and the blood clot is still there as a result they not only canceled the ablation, but also admitted me into the hospital for 5 days. They changed the blood thinner, and apparently the one they are trying now requires very much monitoring. I feel like a pin cession. I had to have blood drawn every 6 hours while I was in the hospital, and will need it done weekly for the next 6 weeks. At the end of the 6 weeks they will again do a tee to see if the clot is gone. If it is not the doctor would like to ablate another part of my heart and put in an artificial pace maker. I do not want that. The doctors all say my heart is strong and I am really do not want to make it weaker . If they do this different ablation to put the pace maker in the top of my heart will still be shaking redound wildly around. How can that be better?
Many have said they are praying for me, but I am starting to wonder if God is listening. Each time it fails makes it harder to be hopeful the next time, and i feel like I am running out of options. Either I do nothing and ware my heart out, or if I can not get an ablation done I may end up having yet another mechanical thing inside my body. I hate that though. So here we go another 6 weeks of waiting and possible disappointment